North Dalmatia covers the area from the mouth of Zrmanja river on the north and Primošten town on the south.
North Dalmatia covers the area from the mouth of Zrmanja river on the north and Primošten town on the south. Concentration of the islands in this region is the highest on the whole Mediterranean. Divided into Zadar and Šibenik groups, there are around 550 islands, islets and reefs. Most of the islands in this area are uninhabited , therefore they are true unspoilt paradise for yachtsmen. There are lot of quaint little harbours and peaceful coves and bays in this area. Be sure to visit North Dalmatia if you wish to enjoy leisure island hopping and explore stunning natural wonders.Places you don't want to miss:Zadar's sea organ and sun salutation
- two artistic installations which use the power of nature to make fascinating sounds and sightsTelašćica park of nature
- it is located in the SE part of Dugi otok island. That is the largest and safest natural port of the whole Adriatic sea.Kornati National park
- a breathtaking archipelago made of 89 islands, islets and reefs . It is a "must" for any sailor, diver or anyone who appreciates the beauty of unspoilt nature and crystal clear water.Šibenik's st.James cathedral
- stunning building protected by UnescoKrka National park
- named after the river that flows through the park, the teritory has enormous natural value and preserved ecosystems. There are seven big waterfalls with designated swimming area. A must is a visit to Visovac island and Skradin town inside the park.Primošten town
- pretty little place, once was an island. Very nice restaurants on the waterfront. Few modern marinas in the area.